The Fluid Interfaces research group is radically rethinking the ways people interact with the digital world. We aim to design user interfaces and experiences that are more intuitive and better integrated in our daily lives. We investigate ways to augment people with wearable and immersive systems that assist them with their unique needs, goals and challenges. The resulting systems offer opportunities for radically rethinking how people learn, make decisions, change behavior and take care of their wellbeing.
What We're Looking For:
- are passionate about reinventing our relationship with technology for the better;
- are creative, inventive, and full of ideas;
- are not afraid to pick up the new skills and knowledge they need to implement their visions;
- are good team players and like to collaborate;
- have strong technical skills (programming, sensors/hardware and machine learning are especially relevant);
- care a lot about design and coming up with well thought-out, elegant solutions;
- a background in neuroscience, psychology is a plus, as well as we are developing solutions for augmentation of memory, attention, emotional regulation, decision making and more;
- are excellent speakers and writers.
Please include a URL with additional information at the bottom of your "statement of research interests." Your web pages should document the different projects you have worked on: what they are, what your role was in each of them, what was interesting or innovative about each of them, and finally, some documentation of the results and/or relevant publications.