An affective robotic ring which allows users to interact with multiple robots using finger gestures.
- Runs on Robotic Operating System (ROS)
- Affective: measures real-time electrodermal activity (EDA) of the user
- Allows the user to select from multiple robots, and guide different actions through finger movements
- Haptic feedback to user as they select various actions for a robot
- Provides a user Interface on android app, to visualize the actions of multiple robots and real-time EDA reading
A final project for the course "Sensor Technologies for Interactive Environments" (MAS.836).