For more details visit: https://deblina-sarkar.mit.edu/
Email Deblina Sarkar (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested in grad student/postdoc positions using THIS FORMAT. Emails without this format may not be read.
Postdoctoral position available in Magnetoelectric Devices. Details can be found HERE.
The Nano-Cybernetic Biotrek research group is looking for students with background/interests in the specific areas given below. Apart from the following areas, NCB is also open to enthusiastic and passionate students in bioengineering, chemical, mechanical, materials engineering, applied physics, and related fields.
- Electronic devices, MOSFETs, solid state physics, electronic circuits
- Electromagnetism, antennae design, RFID, wireless sensing
- New materials, polymer chemistry, drug delivery
- Biomedical devices, wearable, implants, prosthetics
- Brain activity recording, brain stimulation
- Strong grasp of fundamentals in one of the above areas
- Nanofabrication skills
- Device design/modeling experience
- Experience in animal surgery, implanting devices
- Experience in recording with electrodes, patch clamp
- Experience in cell culture, genetic engineering, protein engineering
Students are encouraged to apply through the Media Lab's graduate Program in Media Arts and Sciences. Application procedure can be found here.