Please join the Media Lab's Digital Currency Initiative (DCI) on Monday, December 5, from 3:00 - 4:30pm ET for an introductory workshop with the core contributors and lead maintainer of the OpenCBDC codebase.
The workshop will be accessible virtually and in person. Any technical background is welcome. Please register to save your spot—space is limited.
For those in Boston, we invite you to join us at the MIT Media Lab, 75 Amherst St, Cambridge, MA 02139, for both the workshop and a meet and greet to follow from 4:30 - 5:30 PM.
Join us to learn more about:
- Potential designs for digital cash that advance user agency and privacy
- How CBDC could advance digital public infrastructure
- The latest technical discoveries and developments for CBDC
- The architectures we’ve implemented as well as the key challenges, design choices, and trade-offs we’ve investigated
- What’s under the hood of the codebase and how to make contributions to OpenCBDC